Walk Back in Time

The perfect mix of history and nature just waiting to be explored.

Welcome to Renfrew!

Open dawn to dusk year-round and free of charge, Renfrew Museum and Park invites you to explore the historic grounds and miles of nature trails at our centuries-old farmstead in beautiful Waynesboro, Franklin County, Pennsylvania.

Renfrew Museum and Park

COVID-19 Pandemic Reopening Plan


All Facilitates Open. Masks Still Required In Visitors Center & Museum House.
Maintain Social Distance. Be Careful.
In an effort to do our part in keeping our community safe and healthy during the 2019 Novel Coronavirus “COVID-19 “ pandemic, Renfrew Museum and Park’s grounds, Visitor Center, and offices were closed on March 16, 2020. With the introduction of the Commonwealth’s guide Process to Reopen Pennsylvania, Renfrew has developed its own reopening plan mirroring the phase, color-coded approach at the state level.

We are currently in the GREEN PHASE with all facilities open to the public. Aggressive mitigation has ceased. Masks must still be worn when entering the Visitors Center and on Museum House tours per Governor Wolf’s recent mandate regarding businesses. Masks are encouraged by Renfrew for those participating in outdoor large group activities, but not required. Please continue to observe social distancing and safety guidelines per the CDC and DOH.        

Learn more about what the red, yellow, and green phases mean for operations at Renfrew by viewing our Renfrew Museum and Park COVID-19 Pandemic Reopening Plan.

1010 E. Main Street

Waynesboro, PA 17628

(717) 762-4723


Find Your Way to Renfrew

Connect With Renfrew

Walk Back in Time with Us!
Join our Mailing List
Make a Donation
Become a Member


Adult: $6.00

Seniors: $5.00

Children: $4.00 (Children under age 7 free.)

Proud Partners with Blue Star Museums

Operating Hours & Season

Renfrew Museum and Park

1010 East Main Street

Waynesboro, Pennsylvania 17268

(717) 762-4723

RENFREW PARK: Free of charge.

Open dawn to dusk year-round.

Renfrew Museum and Park is a proud tourism partner of the Franklin County Visitors Bureau. Learn more about what our beautiful region has to offer at www.ExploreFranklinCountyPA.com.

Shop by Category

New In

On Sale

Best Sellers